C-1000 Bariatric Ceiling Lift
The C-1000 bariatric ceiling lift makes it possible for caregivers to safely lift and transfer people of all sizes with respect and dignity. With an astonishing weight capacity of 1000 lbs (454 kg), the C-1000 is the strongest lift in its class.
Also available is the C-1000 tandem system. Equipped with all the same features as the single-motor system, the C-1000 tandem incorporates a second motor with a dual-track arrangement. Using two independently-operated motors, caregivers can safely lift a patient’s torso and legs separately, maintaining angles that allowing for precise body positioning and increased patient comfort.
- Digital display with built-in diagnostics
- Weight Limit: 1000 lbs (454 kg)
- Tandem model dual-motor option for precision lifting
- Lift counter for maintenance and compliance
- Constant charge
- Emergency stop/lowering
- 1000 lb scale
- Four carry bar designs for maximum comfort and functionality
- Quick Release System for simple interchange of carry bars
- Range of sling sizes and styles for most transfer manoeuvres
- Custom slings on demand
- On-site assessment, manufacturer’s qualified installation and training
- Lift Motor 24 VDC
- Transverse Motor 24 VDC (Optional)
- Reverse to Charger Function
- Power Traverse Motor – Activated by User. Weight Sensor cut out at 5.5 amps.
- Digital Display indicates number of lifts and battery level
- Maintenance Indicator via digital display
- Soft Start/Stop for both Vertical and Horizontal displacement
- Gear Construction from Metal and Acetal
- Strap Length up to 2134 mm tested to 4488 lbs.
- Hoist Weight 11.1 kg (24.5 lbs.)
- Hoist Size 330mm L x 255mm W x 177mm H
- Hand Control – 100% Waterproof Flame Retardant ABS. Tactile Buttons
- Charger – 120VAC, 1.0Amps, 24VCD, 1.5 Amps
- Duty Cycle – 1 minute “ON”, 9 minutes “OFF”
- Batteries – 24 VDC, 12 x 2 VDC, 5.0 Ah
- Horizontal Speed adjustable, 4 pre-set settings