C-300 Fixed Ceiling Lift
The C-300 provides a safe lift that is as good as in facilities, but affordable and at-home. The C-300 is ideal for either permanent or temporary needs in an at-home setting. With a low-maintenance design and unique detachable, quick-connection system, moving it between track locations that is fast and easy. As the C300 works with Waverley Glen’s FST300 Free Standing System and all other types of installed fixed track systems, the C300 fits a wide range of situations, making it ideal for all of your homecare needs. The C300 provides a permanent or temporary solution in residential and homecare environments, and additionally, can even provide a solution for unique short-term rental needs. For safe patient handling and patient transfers, the C300’s exceptionally low cost and minimal maintenance requirements make it the perfect equipment choice.
- Most affordable ceiling lift available
- Compact and lightweight – only 5 lbs (2.3 kg)!
- Easy to install
- Long strap length allows transfers from low beds
- Safety mechanisms: over speed governor, built-in load limits, slack tape sensor
- Faster Hi-Lo operation
- Hand control and quick-charge plug are ergonomic and easy to use
- Carry bar fits wide range of people and sling styles
- Available with 360° detachable track connector for easy transport
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Tested to ISO medical device standards (ISO Z-10535) for safe lift and transfers
- Average lift speed of 1.8 inches per sec
- Charging required between 1 to 2 times a week (over 25 lift cycles at 136kg load)
- Audio/visual low battery indicators
- Colour coded battery light indicates charging required; batteries always retain enough power to complete a transfer.
- Detachable, quick connect option makes it easy to transfer the C-300 between locations.
- Strap length of 1800mm allows wide lift range within most 2700mm ceiling height
C-300 In Use
C-300 Remote Control
C-300 Lift Attachments
C-300 In Use With Freestanding Track
C-300 In Carry Case