Full Standing Support Sling
The Standing Support Sling is for patients requiring assistance with pivot transfers and ambulation. This dual-purpose sling enables the caregiver to assist the patient with natural sit-to-stand movements from both the bedside and chair.
- Colour Coded Connection Loops – indicates sling size and weight capacity
- Connections Point Covers – protects the patient’s skin from abrasion during us.
- Guide Handles – allow caregiver to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Leg Padding – applied strategically and solely to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk to sling and ideal for storage and handling
- Centre Markers –assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Durable Hygienic Materials – can be hand laundered and disinfected with standard cleaning agents
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 480 lbs (218 kg)
- Weight limits vary by size
- Sizes S-L
Standing Sling Side View
Standing Sling Back View